Thursday, March 19, 2009

Remember when we didn't know who AIG was? Wish you could go back? Now we have the most powerful body of leaders in the world, (excepting the illuminati of course, but then again if they do exist I wish they would make themselves known, wave their little magic wand, put everybody's stuff back...) The United States Congress, who just voted to hand over the cookie jar to a group of sugar crazed toddlers, voting to penalize same toddlers for eating the cookies! SHEEESH! (In case my metaphor escapes you I am referring to the collassally stupid idea of just handing over billions of taxpayer's dollars to the idiots that had already run their multi billion dollar insurance conglomerate into the ground, and then expecting them to act responsibly with the bailout funds, geeeZZZZ!) We knew politician's were stupid, but this takes the proverbial cake, shoves it up the proverbial south end of a north bound horse, and fools us at least the required proverbial two times for the shame to be on us! But, will we learn our lesson?


Old saying: If it seems too good to be true, it probably is! Does this wisdom extend to, oh I don't know, the idea that you should be able to write a check to a magic insurance genie every month with the understnading that you will never be held fully accountable for anything, ever? Oh, and by the way, neither will he! Frankly the piano wire threat is far too easy, they need to be forced to clean up this mess! Donald Trump has proven that once you've made a whole pile of money it isn't that hard to do it again, so let's make em!


So, then I hear this question, "Why are we getting so outraged now?" Gee, I don't know, perhaps we are pissed off and we aren't going to take it anymore? That's probably too much to hope for.


What if we could just do the right thing? Like Not STEAL from customers! But of course, that is far too much to ask. You gotta love a guy like Bernie Madoff, this sleaze weasel was so greedy he screwed his own lawyer over! Note to self: when engaging in worldclass ponzi scheming, keep my attorney well taken care of, I might need this guy, duh!!!


Wow! What a world! I don't even make any sense today, my thoughts are zinging around like a beebee in a boxcar.


Guess I'll go back to my new affirmation: I am a happy and positive person. Nothing can make me angry, because I know that God is in control. Aww! I feel better already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Block

Enter Block content here...


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pharetra, tellus sit amet congue vulputate, nisi erat iaculis nibh, vitae feugiat sapien ante eget mauris.

My first Novel

The Wishmonger is a novel I wrote several years ago. It is primarily written for young adults,but will appeal to all audiences.

It was written, in part, as an alegory regarding the true nature of faith. It would make a great gift for any young person or reader. You can order your copy by following the link below.

Thanks

Search This Blog

Must Read

Pages

Hire Me Direct
Google
 

I wrote a Book, here it is!

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.
free search engine website submission top optimization